Invite to your brand-new favorite supper. This Frying Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet has actually come to be a bit of a fascination in our house. It is very easy, needs simply one pan, typical, simple components you most likely already have on hand as well as is remarkably low in carbs. This is every little thing you want in a weeknight supper.
This Frying Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Frying Pan is under 4 internet carbohydrates and also is loaded with ground beef, bacon, a creamy sauce and cheese! This keto dinner is ready in under 20 mins! #keto #onepan
This dish is a spin off of my favorite Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini Boats that I produced for my other site, Maebells. The zucchini boat version is also keto, as well as scrumptious in its very own right.
Nevertheless, I wished to develop a variation that had every one of that cheeseburger taste with a little less job as well as a whole lot much less dishes. This version also includes bacon, because less face it the only point much better than a cheeseburger flavorful dish is a bacon cheeseburger recipe.
WHAT ARE A FEW OTHER ONE PAN KETO RECIPES?
One of the hardest things about remaining on track with keto is that your “go to” dishes are probably off limits, such as pastas, pizzas and also other carbful recipes. Do not stress, I have new “go to” keto recipes that you will certainly enjoy and also tons of them can be made in just one frying pan and also in under 30 minutes.
This Tacky Jalapeno Poultry is loaded with taste. Tender chicken bust are period as well as seared and also swimming in a cheesy sauce. This Keto Cabbage Covered dish is extremely easy and also reheats well also.
This One Frying Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is under 4 internet carbohydrates as well as is packed with hamburger, bacon, a velvety sauce as well as cheese! This keto dinner prepares in under 20 minutes! #keto #onepan
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH THIS ONE PAN CHEESEBURGER SKILLET?
This is a wonderful meal to serve a big yard salad with. Or my favorite zucchini french fries. I really offered it with mashed cauliflower (recipe coming soon!) and also we loved that taste mix! One more low carbohydrate side meal that would succeed would be baked eco-friendly beans (olive oil, garlic, salt pepper) or Brussels Sprouts.
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pound of ground turkey or ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about half of one small onion)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Head a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Drain off all of the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon. Add the ground beef and onion. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth and spices stirring until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
- Reduce the heat to low and top with cooked bacon and remaining cheese.
- Cover the skillet and cook on low for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted.